Rupesh is the CEO of 3Hospitality and SmartGuests.com, and he operates award winning hotels in the Daytona Beach area. Known for his out of the box, innovative thinking, Rupesh has incorporated his marketing and design background into the hospitality industry to deliver simple ideas that bring smiles to guest’s faces and drive revenues for his hotels.
Rupesh regularly shares his passion for entrepreneurship, customer service and marketing on numerous industry websites, social media and blogs.
- Several ways you can connect with your guests to create a memorable experience, from business cards for ALL staff members, to personalized candy bar or water bottle wrappers.
- How simple strategies and training catapulted his exterior corridor property to rank #1 in his market on Trip Advisor – simply by encouraging more reviews.
- Several ways to encourage guest engagement and turn your guests into raving fans.
- 3 tips for maximizing your LinkedIn profile to grow your network.
- Innovative ways his hotels’ communicate local restaurants and attractions – that not only saves time for his staff, but also personalizes the experience for the guest.
If you want to convert your guests into raving fans, tune in!
Resources & Links
Posts to Check Out
- Email: rupesh[at]smartguests.com
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …