Paul Kesman is a marketing and public relations professional with over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry. He assists hotel owners, management companies, capital providers and suppliers to the industry define and articulate what separates them from the competition and develop strategies to convey their messages in the right manner, to the right audiences, at the right times.
- The differences between Marketing functions, and Public Relations functions, and how they work together.
- How B2B marketing and PR differs from B2C.
- How to creating your story – knowing who you are, what makes you different, what are you better at and why.
- Several actionable ways to build your brand, whether that’s your property, your management company, or you as the individual.
- Tips on forming relationships with the media, and how to keep those relationships fluid, solid and growing, so they will share your story AND use you as a resource.
- Several ways to establish yourself, or your company, as a leader in the industry – from speaking engagements, to panels, to blog and social media posts.
- What to do in the event of a crisis – how you can prepare, and what you can do to effectively manage a situation and preserve your reputation.
Resources & Links
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …