Evan Hackel, creator of the concept of Ingaging Leadership and author of Ingaging Leadership, is a successful businessman who has started more than 10 companies. During his tenure at CCA Global Partners, he ran a $5 billion division. One of his signature achievements was turning around a bankrupt business in four years, more than doubling system-wide sales to exceed $2 billion.
As CEO of Tortal Training, a Charlotte North Carolina- based firm that specializes in developing and implementing interactive training solutions for companies in all sectors, Evan is a leader in the training field. He is also Founder and Principal of Ingage Consulting, a consulting firm headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts. He is recognized as a thought leader, speaker and author on leadership.
- His concept of “Ingaged Leadership” (with an I) where you solicit ideas from everyone in the organization, getting them involved, so everyone feels like they’re a part of, and they’re able to contribute to the company.
- Collaboration, and how planning and strategizing with your people can foster innovation without losing site of who has the final decision.
- Communication, and Evan describes the three main types of communication: evasive, conclusive, and honesty, and when each is most appropriate.
- How to improve communication within your organization, including getting information out to the people that need it, and not to the people that don’t, avoiding repetition, and having a plan.
- Employee motivation, and how to increase loyalty and a commitment to company values.
- Millennials in the workforce, and Evan shares his “Bridging the Generation Gap” eBook FREE with the lodging leaders community
- His new book, “Ingaging Leadership” – what it’s about and who it’s for, and you can download a free chapter of that book here.
Evan shares a new approach to leading that builds excellence and organizational success.
Resources & Links
- “Bridging the Generation Gap” FREE eBook
- “Ingaging Leadership” book on Amazon
- “Ingaging Leadership” FREE chapter
- Tortal Training Website
- Tortal Training on LinkedIn
- Tortal Training on Facebook
- Tortal Training on Twitter
14825 Ballantyne Village Way
Building A, Suite 240-4
Charlotte, NC 28277
- Ingage Consulting Website
- Ingage Consulting on LinkedIn
- Ingage Consulting on Facebook
- Ingage Consulting on Twitter
- Ingage Consulting on YouTube
400 TradeCenter Suite 5900
Woburn MA 01801-7472
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …