Rocco Bova is a passionate hotelier and an energetic entrepreneur with a remarkable career of nearly 20 years. He studied hotel management at Westminster College in London and Cornell University in Singapore, and he has worked in some of the finest, world class properties in amazing destinations spanning three continents. He’s led pre-opening, rebranding, and repositioning projects, and he’s recognized as a turnaround expert.
In This Episode, Rocco Talks About:
- Customer service and how to evaluate the service levels of your teams.
- Finding and retaining good people, and creating an empowered, engaged workforce.
- Growing a career in hospitality, and Rocco provides tips for young hoteliers looking for a job and how to stand out.
- The growth of the brands and their impact on the global hotel scene.
- Technology, the Internet of things, and the guest.
- LinkedIn, how to improve your profile, and how Rocco managed to grow his network to nearly 20,000 followers.
Rocco’s enthusiasm for this industry is infectious, and he understands how to create rewarding relationships – with the guest, with his staff, with the owners, and with other industry professionals.
Resources & Links
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …