Rob is a master coach known for hijacking people’s minds, rewiring their limiting beliefs, and leaving them completely transformed. Starting from a very difficult path, Rob overcame being abused as a child, being homeless and a battle with cancer, to reach a breakthrough in consciousness – he began to question his beliefs and shift his identity, and he now works with others to help them do the same.
In This Episode, Rob Reveals:
- How our thoughts and beliefs are similar to a lens in that they deeply alter what we see. And, like a good lens, they’re very often invisible to us.
- How our beliefs about ourselves, about the world, about what’s possible, etc. (which may not be true at all) form our identity.
- Why a fundamental shift in consciousness allows us to consider whether our thoughts and beliefs are useful to us.
- The self worth mindset formula some of us live by:
Self Worth = Ability = Performance
- How our fear of failure and/or success can lead to self sabotage.
- Why family of origin limitations can provide a payoff for staying small.
- Why will power is NOT how we for lasting habits and create change
- That we are our past thoughts, past habits, and past behaviors, and if we continue to be that person, then we’re going to continue to get the results that person got.
Resources & Links
- Fundamental Shift on Facebook
- Rob on Twitter
- Rob on LinkedIn
- Rob Scott: “The Fundamental Shift” | Talks at Google
- Rob on Google+
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …