Jeff is the Head Product Educator at Leadpages – The #1 landing page software for your business that lets you collect leads and customer contacts from sales pages, pop-up forms, social media, text messaging, and email. Jeff helps Leadpages customers achieve amazing results with the many products and features they offer, and his content has generated millions of dollars in revenue and leads.
In This Episode, Jeff Talks About …
- Building your email list, independent of your property management system or loyalty program, and how using an email marketing service on the backend can help you.
- Different ways you can incentivize people to opt-in to your email list, and best practices around that to increase conversion.
- Landing pages, also known as sales or squeeze pages, and how they differ from a traditional page on your website.
- Lead magnets, what they are, and how they can help drive opt-ins.
- List segmentation – essentially tagging each lead you get based on the content they responded to, and how that can help you send more targeted offers to your guests and prospects.
- Leaddigits, an amazing tool that allows you to collect leads via text messages.
I created a leaddigit for this episode. If you text the word “leadpages” (all one word) to the number 44222, that will send you a text. Simply reply with your email address, and I’ll send you a Leadpages Action Guide that goes even deeper into the concepts Jeff and I discussed today, and includes tons of ideas for using Leadpages, creating lead magnets, and leaddigits, specific to the hospitality industry. I’ll also include the link Jeff created for the Lodging Leaders community to try leadpages risk free for 30 days.
Leadpages is an amazing tool. I believe in it, and I’ve had amazing results using it to grow my email list. I strongly believe that Leadpages is a great way to generate more leads and sales for hotels.
Special Offer for Lodging Leaders
Leadpages Created a Unique Link specifically for the Lodging Leaders Community.
To learn more about Leadpages, or try it risk free for 30 days, go to leadpages.net/lodging.
- Email: jeffwenberg[at]gmail.com
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …