Niraj “Nick” Sheth is President & CEO of the LD Capital LLC – providing commercial real estate loans from $3 million-$200 million, small business financing for deals ranging from $100,000 to $6 million, and loans for FF&E.
In This Episode, Nick Talks About …
- His entrepreneurial journey, beginning with how got the idea in the early 1990s to start a company that would help hoteliers find the money they need to grow their businesses.
- The many struggles he had along the way, from fluctuations in the economy, to business partnerships that went south, and how he overcame them.
- The various types of funding options hotels have, and why some go away during tough times.
- The next inevitable downturn, what he’s doing doing to prepare, and things hoteliers should consider to recession-proof their portfolio.
Nick isn’t just a lender – he’s a second generation hotelier. His father owned and operated hotels, and he experienced first-hand the challenges many business owners have in finding financing.
The LD Capital team prepared a FREE download exclusively for the Lodging Leaders community to help you recession-proof your portfolio. To get the most out of this episode, click on this link below.
Resources & Links
- Asian Hospitality Magazine Article: No Such Place as Easy Street
- FREE Recession-Proof Tips guide from LD Capital LLC
- Email: ns[at]ldlci.com
- Mobile: (423) 593-5482
LD Capital LLC
6714 Heritage Business Court
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Telephone: (423) 385-2300
Fax: (423) 933-0111
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …