Glenn Haussman hosts the No Vacancy podcast, a weekly on demand radio show, writes two columns per week for Hotel Management, contributes to USA Today, is a frequent keynote speaker and sought out lodging trends expert with near 20 years’ experience. Glenn is also frequently quoted in publications such as the New York Times and CNN.com.
In This Episode, Glenn Talks About
- Launching Hotel Interactive Radio, the first podcast in the hospitality industry, back in 2010.
- His interview with Mike Leven, and why that was one of the most memorable episodes.
- Marketing and brand awareness, and different ways you can connect with your customers on a more personal, more human level.
- Social media, and creating and curating valuable content that resonates with your clientele.
- His new company, Rouse Media, the many services he offers, and his new show, the No Vacancy Podcast.
Resources & Links
55 Cygnet Drive
Smithtown, NY 11787
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …