Leslie Samuel is a former university professor turned full-time blogger. The owner of Become A Blogger, and the host of the Learning with Leslie podcast, all of his content is focused on building an online business, from blogging, to marketing, to social media.
In This Episode, Leslie Talks About
- Blogging, what it is, and what you need to know before getting into it.
- Building your audience, and why controlling your platform, as you do with a blog, is better in the long run.
- Leveraging the people staying in your hotel, and training your staff to encourage guests to share their experiences on social media.
- Facebook, the differences between your personal feed and company feed, and how to ensure you can measure the analytics for your posts.
- LinkedIn, how to build your profile, and how to network effectively.
- Getting clear on your goals with social media to make the biggest impact in the least amount of time.
If building an online presence is important to you, you’re going to love this episode.
Resources & Links
- Email: leslie[at]becomeablogger.com
- Become A Blogger website
- Learning with Leslie Podcast
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …