Micah is a customer service expert, entrepreneur, business leader and author, and a renowned keynote speaker on customer service, the customer experience, corporate culture and building five-star customer service organizations. He is a frequent contributor to forbes.com and the bestselling author of two recent books.
In This Episode, We Talk About
- His new book, The Heart of Hospitality: Great Hotel and Restaurant Leaders Share Their Secrets
- Why he wrote the book, who he interviewed, and what the research and writing process was like.
- Social currency, one of the concepts in his book, and he shares amazing examples from leading companies on how they encourage social sharing without having to ask.
- Amazing customer service, and some of the innovative things top hotels are doing to enhance the customer experience.
- The best advice Micah received after speaking with some of America’s most enlighten hospitality professionals.
Micah offered to share a couple chapters of his book, The Hearth of Hospitality, absolutely FREE with the listeners. If you’d like to hear insider knowledge from the top professionals in the industry, click here to get your copy.
Resources & Links
- Two FREE chapters of The Heart of Hospitality: Great Hotel and Restaurant Leaders Share Their Secrets
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …