Laura Lee Blake, JD is a lawyer and a Wealth Advisor with SunBright Wealth Management & Financial Planning, through Money Concepts Capital Corp., Member SIPC/FINRA. Laura Lee has more than twenty-five years’ experience in the legal industry. She has handled complex litigation, corporate transactional and business-related matters. Laura Lee is expanding into the financial planning sector, and her clients include individuals, families, and small business owners, with a focus on the hospitality, service, and manufacturing industries.
Laura Lee’s key areas of focus include long-term client relationships, life planning, comprehensive asset protection and management, tax reduction strategies, employee benefits, wealth transfer, succession and legacy planning.
In This Episode, We Talk About
- The difference between mandatory benefits, such as worker’s compensation and unemployment, and voluntary benefits, such as medical, vision, and dental care.
- “Total Compensation Packages” that identify all forms of compensation the company is providing, which not only includes the salary, but also “meaningful benefits” for the employees and their families in the long-term.
- Contributions to retirement plans, including:
- 401(k) Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans.
- Life insurance, Disability Income Insurance, Annuities, and Long Term Care insurance.
We cover a lot of ground in this episode, and you might be pleasantly surprised at the affordable options that are available to employers.
Laura Lee prepared a free download – The Meaningful Employee Benefits Guide – that goes even deeper into many of the options we discussed in the interview. If you’re exploring adding additional benefits for your associates, but don’t want to break the bank, you should definitely grab this guide.
Resources & Links
Laura Lee Blake, Esq.
SunBright Wealth Management & Financial Planning
2985 Gordy Parkway
Marietta, GA 30066
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …