Erik is a hotel technology marketing specialist, with deep experience across global markets with solutions such as revenue management, online distribution and property management. Erik started his career in hotel management, then shifted to technical roles in solution consulting and delivery, before specializing in sales and marketing leadership.
In This Episode, Erik Reveals
- The state of play in the hotel distribution space right now, the difference between a CRS and Channel Manager, and how the consolidation of some of the larger solution providers is negatively impacting hoteliers.
- Why integrations are important, and how they help you maximize efficiencies and drive incremental revenue.
- The opportunities to optimize online and offline bookings, including meta search, and how hoteliers can lower their cost of distribution and drive direct bookings.
- Opportunities for hotels to offer a different pricing for customers when booking direct, without violating rate parity guidelines.
Resources & Links
- Erik on LinkedIn
- Skype ID: erik.munoz
- Phone: +44 7718 649 617
Vertical Booking USA
- Facebook page
- Press Release: Vertical Booking Adds 1400 Hotels in 2016
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …