Rupesh is the CEO of 3Hospitality and SmartGuests.com, and he operates award winning hotels in the Daytona Beach area. Known for his out of the box, innovative thinking, Rupesh has incorporated his marketing and design background into hospitality industry to deliver simple ideas that bring smiles to guest’s faces and drive revenues for his hotels.
In This Episode, Rupesh Reveals 15 Successful Habits of an Awesome General Manager, including:
- Listen to your staff
- Share your knowledge
- Dedicate 30 minutes each day to reading industry news
- Ask for help
- Don’t pretend that you know everything
- Motivate people
- Welcome criticism
- Get to know your staff on a more personal level
- Give credit where credit is due
- Don’t micromanage
- Keep the interest of the hotel in mind
- Project a service-oriented attitude
- Embrace change, and
- Be a great communicator
Resources & Links
Mentioned in this Episode
- Rupesh’s Article: 15 Successful Habits of an Awesome General Manager
- Rupesh Previous Episode: 044 | Convert Your Guests Into Raving Fans with Rupesh Patel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …