Hannah is the founder & Chief Emotionist(e) Officer at Hannah Béraud Digital Communications. She helps hotels, restaurants and travel companies create more human digital relationships to drive direct bookings and supports them in their digital transformation. Thanks to a network of partners with expertise in the communications, branding, technology & hospitality sectors, they create multi-dimensional, measurable and strategic solutions adapted to their clients’ resources and objectives.
Hannah earned a Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management & Marketing from Glion, and a Masters in PR from London College of Communications.
In This Episode, Hannah Reveals:
- The trends and challenges in the hospitality industry at the moment as they relate to the rise of technology and digital tools.
- The classic mistakes hoteliers makes when it comes to digital communications.
- How a digital communications strategy can help a hotel compete in the market, and the consequences for a hotel if there is no strategy in place.
- The top 5 digital communications trends for this year.
- The first steps a hotel should take when it comes to beginning their digital communication transformation.
Resources & Links
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hannah Béraud Digital Communications
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …