Dave Austin is Founder of Extreme Focus and Co-Author of the international best-selling book, “Be A Beast: Unleash Your Animal Instincts for Performance Driven Results.”
Dave brings out the best in his clients, many of which are the elite and professional athletes you watch on TV everyday. He is a highly sought after “mental performance coach” who has worked, not only at the professional sports level, but also at every other level along the way.
The principles he teaches not only work on the field, they work in the boardroom, as his work translates exceptionally well for companies, entrepreneurs, and sales teams.
In This Episode, Dave Reveals:
- His views on mental performance, mindset, setting intentions and being authentic
- An amazing hotel experience he had where every touchpoint he encountered made a lasting impression.
- That hotels are about connection – and if you can connect with people at the heart-level, they’ll remember you forever.
- The main reason some people make it to the top and others don’t, even when given the same opportunities.
- What his international best-seller, Be A Beast: Unleash Your Animal Instincts for Performance Driven Results, is about and who it’s for.
- A game-changing exercise you can use immediately to improve your mental performance and experience extreme focus.
Resources & Links
Mentioned in this Episode
- Dave’s Book – Be A Beast: Unleash Your Animal Instincts for Performance Driven Results
- The “Beast Mode ON” 30-Day Challenge
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …