As a multi-unit hospitality veteran of 30+ years, Roger Miller has established himself as one of the hotel industry’s leading sales and marketing technical advisors who offers results-driven, sales & marketing expertise to the industry. He brings a depth of experience as a strategist, trainer, leader, coach, mentor and industry resource for full service, select service, extended stay, resort and independent brands.
Roger has represented more than 225 properties ranging in size from 60 to 600 rooms and $2.5 billion in assets across 42 states. His depth of knowledge across brands includes Marriott/Starwood, Hilton, Hyatt, IHG and Choice Hotels. He also has extensive experience with convention, resort and boutique independent hotels.
In This Episode, Roger Reveals:
- The challenges and opportunities in hospitality multi-unit sales & marketing support these days.
- The major factors for success in producing a strong, results-oriented, on-property sales & marketing team, and the major characteristics of a successful above-property support team.
- The major factors he looks at when recommending, or rejecting, a new development or acquisition project.
- What owners should focus on when choosing a hospitality ownership or management company.
- How he goes about analyzing and maximizing a hotel feasibility study to increase the value of that study.
Resources & Links
Roger A. Miller
- Direct: (678) 360-8559
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …