Corey McCarthy is VP of Marketing for the digital workplace app Beekeeper, and she has nearly twenty years of experience in the hospitality industry. Serving as the Associate Publisher of Lodging Hospitality magazine, VP Sales at Hotel Interactive and founder of Testarossa Marketing, she has extensive insights into all facets of the hotel business.
In This Episode, Corey Reveals:
- What Beekeeper is it, what problem it solves and how it works.
- That the platform includes apps for iOS and Android smartphones, as well as desktop computers, and how it can be integrated with an existing technologies like a Property Management System and Payroll software.
- Several operational use cases of ways the platform can improve communication throughout the entire organization, from upper management, to various departments, to individuals.
- Some of their new features like Inline Translation and Read receipts, and the impact these features are having on employees.
- The cost you can expect to pay for their product.
Resources & Links
mccarthy@ beekeeper. io
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …