John Carpenter has been in recruiting for 7 years, two years of recruiting semi-pro/college basketball players, and 5 years in the hospitality industry. He currently serves as Hotel Division Executive Recruiter and Vice President of Operations at Snelling Hospitality in Akron, Ohio.
In This Episode, John Reveals:
- What you should expect when working with a good recruiter, both as a candidate and as a hotelier, why transparency is so important, and what separates a good recruiter from an average or bad one.
- How working with a recruiter could actually be the way to YOUR next job.
- Best practices for dealing with candidates, what he looks for when vetting candidates for a hotel client, and why the candidate AND employee experience is just as important as the guest experience.
- The prices you can expect to pay for Snelling Hospitality’s executive recruiting services.
Resources & Links
- Phone: (330) 836-9901 ext 211
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …