Raj Singh is a Product Design expert from a family of hoteliers, and CEO at Go Moment, a company dedicated to making customer service instant. Go Moment’s Ivy is the world’s leading automated customer service platform for hotels.
Raj brings cross-discipline design, technology, and marketing experience from hundreds of large scale technology projects for leading brands like Virgin, Lady Gaga, and HEB Grocery Company. Blending his expertise in UX and market research, Raj works alongside leaders in hospitality to address the industry’s needs using next-generation technologies like Artificial Intelligence, automation, and IoT. In partnership with IBM Watson, Go Moment’s Ivy platform automates 75% of guest communication and is currently available to millions of hotel guests.
In This Episode, Raj Reveals:
- What Go Moment’s flagship product Ivy is all about and how it works.
- How guests opt in to the service, whether the platform integrates with the hotel’s PMS, and whether integration is required.
- How Ivy proactively checks in with the guest mid stay, and ultimately, how it can lead to an increase of favorable guest reviews.
- How quickly can they deploy a new client, whether they offer any analytics, and of course, what the typical cost is for their service.
Resources & Links
Mentioned in this Episode
- Ivy for Hotels – Product Video (2 minutes)
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …