Keith is an award winning hospitality executive specializing in all phases of hotel and restaurant development from concept creation through opening. Having developed over 10 highly successful bar and restaurant concepts inside hotels, he understands how to retain guests and draw locals back into hotels for amazing experiences. With his broad depth of knowledge he helps owners and developers achieve sustainability in today’s’ competitive landscape.
Keith credits having spent significant hours of endurance training to compete in IronMan and long distance cycling events, saying, “I applied the same mental focus and determination that I have when competing into hotel operations, and found great success”.
Endurance Management Group, LLC was born from this same philosophy, where we are business partners through every detail, to ensure we have alignment from owners to operators to the associates closest to our guests.
In This Episode, Keith Reveals:
- The concept behind his company, Endurance Management Group, and who he serves.
- How he would approach a rebrand of a restaurant and how to determine the right fit for cuisine, price point, branding, etc.
- How social media has become vital in business, creative ways to use social media, and whether there is a return on investment.
- How to attract more locals to you hotel restaurant or bar, how to bridge the gap between the restaurant and the front desk, and turn your hotel staff into marketing ambassadors.
- The most common mistakes hotels make with respect to their F&B, and Keith reveals one action listeners can take immediately to move the needle.
Resources & Links
Endurance Management Group
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …