Laleh Hancock is a transformational facilitator and business coach with more than 25 years of experience building companies and individuals that win. Whether partnering with a Fortune 500 company or a stay home mum, Laleh is dedicated empowering people and organizations of all ages and stages to grow and expand. Laleh is a Certified Facilitator for Right Riches for You, a specialty program of Access Consciousness. She meets people where they are and provides practical tools to empower people to create more joy, ease, and infinite possibilities in their lives. Laleh served on the Governor’s Maryland Caregivers Support Coordinating Council for four years.
In This Episode, Laleh Reveals:
- What the Right Riches for You program is about, what “right riches” are, and who the program is for.
- Whether money CAN make you happy, and whether making money is a valid life-purpose.
- How doing the things you enjoy doing vs the things you DON’T enjoy doing applies to your cash flow.
- A simple, practical strategy for clearing away the negative thinking, and opening yourself up to new possibilities.
And, I share my own personal story with Laleh, the back story on some of my limiting beliefs, and she helps me identify and let go my limiting thoughts around money, to create the space for more prosperity to come into my life.
Resources & Links
Mentioned in this Episode
- Right Riches for You
- Access Consciousness
- Episode featuring Gary Douglas – Money Isn’t the Problem, You Are!
- Erica Diverio, Account Director, McKell Media
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …