Rachel Sheerin is a public speaker and sales coach focused on helping hospitality professionals grow sales and enjoy their success. Training hotel, wedding, event and facilities teams all over the country, Rachel’s programs and workshops start by unlocking an understanding of ourselves so teams can be better for others. Before devoting herself to helping creatives sell more, Rachel served as Director of Sales for a multi-million dollar off-site caterer and has been featured in Inc Magazine.
In This Episode, Rachel Reveals:
- The biggest challenges she runs into when working with new clients, whether she feels there’s ever a disconnect between the owners and the sales department, and what you can do about it.
- Some things you can do to get your team to perform at a high level, how to find out what incentivizes them, and how to match the right reward to the person.
- Some things you can do when you need revenue fast, and what a strong sales pipeline looks like.
- What you can do to keep your high performers on board.
Resources & Links
- She Sells, She Soars Website
- Rachel Sheerin Website
- Facebook page
Mentioned in this Episode
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …