Shep is a customer service expert, a keynote speaker and New York Times bestselling business author. He is the founder and Chief Amazement Officer at Shepard Presentations, where he helps companies build loyal relationships with their customers and employees. His clients range from companies with fewer than fifty employees to corporate giants, such as AT&T, American Express, General Motors, IBM, Kraft, Marriott, Toyota, Verizon, and many more.
In This Episode, We Talk About
- Companies that ask their customers to repeat themselves for no apparent reason, and why sometimes asking them to repeat themselves can be a good thing.
- How technology is impacting customer service, both positively and negatively.
- Enhancing your customer service experience using self service.
- Internal customers – employees – and how the best companies treat their employees the way the want their customers treated.
- The biggest cause of poor customer service, and what you can do about it.
- His latest book, Amaze Every Customer Every Time: 52 Tools for Delivering the Most Amazing Customer Service on the Planet.
Resources & Links
- Phone: (314) 692-2200
200 South Hanley Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63105
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Lodging Leaders Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They really do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s FREE. All it means is that you’ll automatically be notified when the next episode is released. There are options for subscribing on Apple and Android devices!
Until the next …